- 24/7 live online racing, centralized service & community
- No waiting – always find a race!
- The most realistic driving experience ever created for PC
- Over 40 official series, Over 400 private leagues
- 60+ laser scanned officially licensed tracks
- Over 30 laser scanned officially licensed racing cars
10 Tracks Included
Choose a subscription:
Have a promotional code?
If you have a Gift Card Code, this can be applied later on in the purchasing process.
What do I get with my subscription?
- Unlimited racing against real people from around the world in official series
- Over 40 official Series, Over 400 private leagues
- Full racing and website functionality including ghost racing, stats, teams, etc
- 7 cars and 10 tracks for free & access to over 100 laser scanned cars and tracks
- Team Racing with driver swaps
- Endurance Racing - Up to 24 Hours in length
- Access to full racing licensing and rating system
- Mixed class racing, open setup racing, team racing, league racing, private racing
- Time trialing, open practice, special racing events
- Hosted/Tournament racing
- Full member forum access
- World class customer support
- 24/7 live online racing, centralized service & community, always find a race
- The most realistic driving experience ever created for PC or Mac
- Simple installation & ease of use, no messing with files & messy downloads
- Over 70 laser scanned officially licensed tracks available
- Over 50 laser scanned officially licensed racing cars available
- Officially sanctioned and licensed NASCAR, Indy Car, Aussie V8, IMSA, SRO
- A racing community of over 60,000 racers
- Constant content, improvements and features added with one click updates
- Endorsed by professional drivers from every major racing series from around the world
iRacing Pricing Summary
In summary, you buy your subscription for any length of time that you want (1 month, 3 months, 1 year or 2 years). All subscriptions include 7 cars and 10 tracks, our full premium service and racing all you want 24/7. If you want to buy additional cars they cost a one-time fee of $11.95. If you want to buy additional tracks they cost a one-time fee of either $11.95 or $14.95 depending on the track. If you buy 3 pieces of content (cars or tracks) at once you also receive a discount of 10%. If you buy 6 pieces of content at once you receive a discount of 20%. If you purchase/own any 40 pieces of content from that point forward you receive an automatic 25% discount. If you own all the cars and tracks, every new car or track you buy gets discounted at 30%. We also are routinely running pricing specials for content and membership renewals. Lastly, for private race sessions which are sessions that you decide to host on your own with your own private or open password we charge 50 cents per hour just for the host. For example if you decide to do a 4 hour session it would cost you as the host $2 dollars but for everyone in the session it would be free. We also have a bulk purchase discount for the hosted sessions.
We are not trying to hide any costs and think we are a great value! We are priced the way we are so we fit into just about anyone’s budget and everyone receives the premium service no matter what they can afford. You don’t have to buy all the cars and tracks at once and in fact many people never buy or very slowly buy additional cars and tracks. Other people buy them all right away but most fall in-between.
Check us out for a month or even three months for a small amount of money to get a better understanding of the service and see for yourself what we are all about if you can’t decide. If you don’t like what you see, simply click the “don’t renew” button in the My Account section of our website. If you have questions feel free to contact our world class customer support team.