What Comes With an iRacing Membership?
- Unlimited racing against real people from around the world in official series
- Over 40 official Series, Over 400 private leagues
- Full racing and website functionality including ghost racing, stats, teams, etc
- 13 cars and 19 tracks for free & access to over 100 laser scanned cars and tracks
- Access to full racing licensing and rating system
- Team Racing with driver swaps
- Endurance Racing – Up to 24 Hours in length
- Heat racing
- Mixed class racing, open setup racing, team racing, league racing, private racing
- Time trialing, open practice, special racing events
- Hosted/Tournament racing
- Full member forum access
- World class customer support
- 24/7 live online racing, centralized service & community, always find a race
- The most realistic driving experience ever created for PC
- Simple installation & ease of use, no messing with files & messy downloads
- Over 80 laser scanned officially licensed tracks available
- Over 80 laser scanned officially licensed racing cars available
- Officially sanctioned and licensed NASCAR, Indy Car, World of Outlaws, Aussie V8, IMSA
- A racing community of over 170,000 racers
- Constant content, improvements and features added with one-click updates
- Endorsed by professional drivers from every major racing series from around the world
iRACING PRICING SUMMARY
All subscriptions include 13 cars and 19 tracks, our full premium service, and all the racing you want 24/7. If you wish to buy additional cars, they cost a one-time fee of $11.95. If you want to buy additional tracks, they cost a one-time fee of either $11.95 or $14.95 depending on the track. We also offer several discounted cars and tracks priced at $2.95 and $4.95 each.
Several volume discounts are available as well:
- Purchase any 3 or more cars or tracks at the same time and receive 10% off
- Purchase any 6 or more cars or tracks at the same time and receive 15% off
- Purchase a total of 40 or more cars or tracks and receive a 20% discount on all future content purchases
- Own everything? Get a 30% discount on future content purchases
- We also run membership specials exclusively for members throughout the year
- Volume discounts only apply to regular-priced content (greater than $5)
Looking to organize your own racing in a league or standalone races? We make servers available for a very modest cost — just 50 cents per hour. This is only charged to the host. For example, if you decide to host a 4-hour session it would cost you as the host $2 dollars, but for everyone else in the session, it would be free. We also have a bulk purchase discount for the hosted sessions.
iRacing really is a great value when you look at all that we have to offer. We try to be as upfront about associated costs as we can be. We are priced the way we are so we fit into just about anyone’s budget and everyone receives the same premium service no matter what they can afford. You don’t have to buy all the cars and tracks at once and, in fact, many people never buy or very slowly buy additional cars and tracks. Other people buy them all right away but most fall in-between.
Check us out for a month or even three months for a small amount of money to get a better understanding of the service and see for yourself what we are all about. If you don’t like what you see, simply click the “don’t renew” button in the My Account section of our website. If you have questions feel free to contact our world-class customer support team directly at email@example.com.