…the world’s premier motorsport racing simulation. iRacing puts you in the driver’s seat by allowing members to experience today’s newest form of competitive motorsport: virtual racing. iRacing is a fun, inexpensive and highly-competitive way for race fans and gamers to break a sweat by braking hard at the apex, while overcoming head-to-head racing challenges usually reserved for professional racers.
iRacing is the ultimate global racing portal. Whether you want to experience a NASCAR Cup car, a World of Outlaws Sprint car, an open-wheel IndyCar, an Australian Supercar, an IMSA Prototype or Touring Car, or the ultimate: an FIA Grand Prix car, iRacing’s online racing simulations offer them all. All you need is a computer equipped with one or more USB ports, and a digital wheel/pedal, or gamepad backed by a high-speed Internet connection. iRacing does the work for you by organizing and managing more than 50 official series, or you can choose to race in more than 400 private leagues or launch your own hosted events.
iRacing is a thrilling online experience that offers:
- The best online racing simulation portal in the world offering outstanding features and functionality
- Head-to-head racing competition
- Open practice, qualifying, testing, time trialing competition
- Team Racing offering driver swaps in addition to crew chief and spotter positions
- Free automatic updates and improvements
- Officially licensed car replicas engineered from the ground up in cooperation with real-world race teams, applying accurate mechanical and dynamic models
- Exact officially-sanctioned replicas of the world’s greatest racing circuits
- Officially sanctioned racing series organized by iRacing
- Involvement in iRacing’s global online community of racing enthusiasts
- Ability to host your own private sessions, heat races, and/or create your own private racing leagues