“SIMPLY A BLAST TO RACE ONLINE AGAINST FRIENDS, FANS AND DRIVERS FROM ALL OVER THE WORLD.”BRAD KESELOWSKI
NASCAR SPRINT CUP DRIVER
iRacing is the ultimate place to go racing online. From NASCAR, to IndyCar, to sports cars and Grand Prix racing, iRacing has it all. All you need is a PC, a gaming wheel or game pad and an Internet connection. iRacing organizes all of the racing for you, or you can choose to host your own race. Either way the competition is as real as it gets – you’ll be racing against motorsports fans who share your passion for racing.
iRacing is a thrilling on-line experience that offers:
- The best on-line racing simulation and service in the world with brilliant features and functionality
- Head-to-head competition – racing against real people
- Constant free automatic updates and improvements to the service
- Officially licensed cars that are engineered from the ground up in cooperation with real world race teams and using real-world physics
- Officially-licensed, exact replicas of the world’s greatest race tracks
- Officially-sanctioned racing organized by iRacing including the iRacing Pro Series (Road & Oval) and World Cup of iRacing
- An online community of racing enthusiasts over 35,000 strong
- Ability to host your own private sessions or create your own private racing leagues
iRacing’s online competition is fun, challenging and rewarding. Racing against real people (everyday race fans through professionals like Dale Earnhardt, Jr.) will really get the adrenalin going. iRacing’s race licenses and safety rating system work to place drivers of similar skill in races together, keeping the competition tight.
Race, practice or qualify in a wide variety of cars and tracks at any time with members in official series or private-hosted races.
Complete race data , statistics and tracking of season championships available through easy-to-use member Web site.
Four 12-week seasons every year plus special events like the virtual Indy 500. Individual, club and regional champions are crowned seasonally.