It’s one of our biggest builds ever, and it’s officially dropped! The iRacing 2020 Season 4 build is here, with two new cars and three new tracks, plus a host of exciting other developments. Here’s a look at what’s in store:
- Chevrolet Corvette C8.R: Chevrolet’s latest GT racer to be built off the legendary Corvette platform makes its official iRacing debut with Season 4.
- Dallara P217: One of the world’s premier LMP2 cars hits the sim for the first time, giving prototype racers an exciting new platform to take to the world’s best road courses.
- Nashville Fairgrounds Speedway: One of Super Late Model racing’s most legendary venues, now’s your chance to see what scoring a checkered flag at the Fairgrounds is all about.
- Weedsport Speedway: Decades after being carved into a berry patch, Weedsport has grown into one of the most famous dirt ovals in the United States.
- Crandon International Raceway: The biggest name in short course racing makes its iRacing debut, as The Big House joins the ranks of Dirt Road tracks for the Pro 2 and Pro 4 trucks.
- Updated McLaren MP4-30 with variable tire compounds: As part of an extensive rebuild of the MP4-30, the real-world soft, medium, and hard tire compound system makes its debut.
- Driver customization: We’ve added a number of new head and body types for use in the sim, giving iRacers more opportunity than ever to truly put themselves behind the wheel.
- Ambient sounds: From the voices and garage clatter that bring each race track to life, to the sounds of nature in the background, XAudio2 users will experience their most immersive iRacing events yet.
- Additional AI content: Five new tracks have been added to the AI roster, while drivers in multiple vehicles have received additional training.
Click here to visit the iRacing forums for the full release notes!