What is iRacing?
We are the world’s premier motorsports racing simulation. An iRacing.com membership provides entry into the newest form of competitive motorsport: internet racing. Internet racing is a fun, easy, and inexpensive way for race fans, simracers and gamers alike to enjoy the thrill of the racetrack from the comfort of their home. iRacing is available for Windows and Linux based computers as well as Mac’s.
We are the ultimate place to go racing online. From NASCAR, to IndyCar, Aussie V-8 Supercars to sports cars and Grand Prix racing, iRacing has it all. All you need is a computer, a gaming wheel or game pad that simply plugs into the USB port of your computer and an Internet connection. iRacing organizes all of the racing for you with over 40 official series , or you can choose to host your own race or race in one of over 400 private leagues. iRacing is a thrilling on-line experience that offers:
- The best on-line racing simulation and service in the world with brilliant features and functionality
- Head-to-head racing competition - racing against real people
- Open practice, qualifying, testing, time trialing competition
- Team Racing with driver swaps, crew chief and spotter roles
- Constant free automatic updates and improvements to the service
- Officially licensed cars that are engineered from the ground up in cooperation with real world race teams and using real-world physics
- Officially-licensed, laser-scanned exact replicas of the world’s greatest race tracks
- Officially-sanctioned racing organized by iRacing
- An online community of racing enthusiasts over 60,000 strong
- Ability to host your own private sessions, run your own tournaments or create your own private racing leagues