2020 iRacing Rallycross World Championship Schedule Released
August 31st, 2020 by Chris Leone
The 2020 iRacing Rallycross World Championship will kick off on September 26, with nine race events on some of iRacing’s premier rallycross circuits. The new schedule will include two visits to Hell Lankebanen, iRacing’s newest rallycross course, as well as return visits to many of last season’s premier tracks. The championship will conclude on December 5 with the second of two visits to Sonoma Raceway.
- September 26: Hell Lankebanen
- October 10: Daytona International Speedway (long)
- October 17: Atlanta Motor Speedway (long)
- October 24: Iowa Speedway
- October 31: Hell Lankebanen
- November 7: Sonoma Raceway
- November 14: Lucas Oil Raceway
- November 21: Phoenix Raceway
- December 5: Sonoma Raceway
Additional announcements about the 2020 iRacing Rallycross World Championship will be made in the coming weeks.