March 14th, 2022 by Chris Leone
The iRacing CREVENTIC Endurance Series, a four-round team racing championship that sees iRacers team up to take on a series of 12-hour endurance events at some of the world’s premier road racing circuits, will return for the 2022 season with a new lineup of both cars and tracks. Headlined by the additions of Imola, the Porsche 911 GT3 Cup (992), and additional GT4 and Touring Car entries, the new series kicks off with a return to Circuit de Spa-Francorchamps on April 2.
2022 marks the second year of iRacing’s partnership with CREVENTIC, the organizers of the real-world 24H Series and iRacing’s NEO Endurance league. The union brings the strength of CREVENTIC’s organizational capabilities to a series that is open to all iRacing members. The four track selections represent some of the most legendary circuits in the world, while the eight eligible vehicles feature many of racing’s most iconic brands and competitive GT and touring cars.
The full CREVENTIC Endurance Series schedule is as follows:
- April 2: Circuit de Spa-Francorchamps
- June 4: Hockenheimring Baden-Württemberg
- August 6: Autodromo Internazionale Enzo e Dino Ferrari (Imola)
- October 22: Sebring International Raceway
The full CREVENTIC Endurance Series vehicle lineup is as follows:
- GT3 Cup: Porsche 911 GT3 Cup (992)
- GT4: Aston Martin Vantage GT4, BMW M4 GT4, Porsche 718 Cayman GT4 Clubsport
- Touring Car: Audi RS 3 LMS, Honda Civic Type R, Hyundai Elantra N TC, Hyundai Veloster