December 17th, 2019 by Chris Leone
The 2020 iRacing Endurance Series will see vehicles in four distinct sports car classes take on a calendar featuring team-based racing on four of the world’s most prominent road courses. Headlined by the premier GTE class and including entries in GT3, GT4, and TCR, the series kicks off in April and will see events every other month.
The four-event 2020 iRacing Endurance Series calendar is as follows:
- April 18-19: Suzuka International Racing Course
- June 27-28: Silverstone Circuit
- August 8-9: Circuit de Barcelona-Catalunya
- October 17-18: Circuit of the Americas
Six vehicles will compete in the 2020 iRacing Endurance Series across the following four classes:
- GTE: BMW M8 GTE, Porsche 911 RSR
- GT3: Ferrari 488 GT3, Mercedes AMG GT3
- GT4: Porsche Cayman GT4 Clubsport
- TCR: Audi RS 3 LMS TCR
iRacing Endurance Series events will start on Saturdays at 1:00 and 13:00 GMT.