The NASCAR PEAK Antifreeze Series is our eSport World Championship series officially sanctioned by NASCAR featuring the world’s most elite oval sim-racers. They compete on simulated versions of the actual real-world NASCAR tracks and Gen6 cars available on iRacing.
Rounds run every other Tuesday Night starting February 28th at 9PM ET. Each round will broadcast LIVE to the general public on iRacing Live, with coverage provided by RaceSpot TV.Live Broadcasts
Check out last year’s promo video!
All races start at 9PM ET
|Round 1||February 28th||Daytona International Speedway|
|Round 2||March 14th||Las Vegas Motor Speedway|
|Round 3||March 28th||Auto Club Speedway|
|Round 4||April 11th||Texas Motor Speedway|
|Round 5||April 25th||Phoenix Raceway|
|Round 6||May 9th||Richmond International|
|Round 7||May 23rd||Charlotte|
|Round 8||June 13th||Pocono Raceway|
|Round 9||June 27th||Sonoma Raceway|
|Round 10||July 18th||New Hampshire Motor Speedway|
|Round 11||August 1st||Indianapolis Motor Speedway|
|Round 12||August 15th||Michigan International Speedway|
|Round 13||August 29th||Darlington Raceway|
|Round 14||September 12th||Chicagoland Speedway|
|Round 15||September 26th||Dover International Speedway|
|Season Finale||October 10th||Homestead-Miami Speedway|
No Drop Weeks
Weeks 1 through 12: Regular Season
- After Week 12, the top 8 drivers in points will be entered into the Chase
- Each of the 8 drivers who qualifies for the Chase Grid starts with 2,000 points, plus three points for each win earned during the first 12 regular-season races. After the bonus points for wins are added, drivers are ranked in order of the reset points
- Any incident / penalty earned during the Regular Season will carry through the Chase. These penalties do not get erased should a penalized driver make the Chase.
Weeks 13-15: The Chase Round 1
- A win by any of the 8 Chase participants in Races 13, 14, or 15 promotes them automatically into Round 2 of the Chase. This is assuming that drivers do not accumulate enough incident points that would suspend that driver from the final race
- Wins in Round 1 of the Chase will not carry any bonus points as they automatically award that competitor a spot in the Finale (Round 2).
- Chase competitors that win in either Round of the Chase must start all Chase races to be eligible for the Championship.
- If a Round 1 Chase Driver qualifies for Round Two but is suspended for any reason prior to the start of Round 2, the spot will be reassigned to the next highest qualified driver.
Week 16: The Chase Round 2: The Finale
- The top 4 competitors in the Chase will compete for the 2017 NPAS Championship
- The 4 competitors qualified for Round 2 of the Chase will start the finals with 3000 points each with no additional bonuses.
- The highest finishing driver of the Top 4 Chase drivers in Round 2 (Race #16) wins the 2017 NPAS Championship.
- Finishing order of the Round 2 Chase competitors will determine Top 4 in finishing points.