Usher in a new year of iRacing with a brand new build! New cars and tracks, plus plenty of updated features, are coming your way with this week’s update to the world’s premier motorsport simulation. Here’s a look at some of the new content:
- Ford Mustang and Holden Commodore ZB Supercars: Australia’s premier racing category gets an update for the new build, featuring the Gen 2 cars that dominate from Phillip Island to Bathurst. Be sure to try them out in our new Supercars Series!
- Lernerville Speedway: The pride of Sarver, Pennsylvania and home of both the Don Martin Memorial Silver Cup and Firecracker 100 makes its long-awaited iRacing debut after previously being voted in by fans.
- Lime Rock Park: One of America’s most storied road racing facilities gets an update for the new year, featuring four configurations. Lime Rock Park remains a free course, so check it out in a test session or one of our various Road series!
- New F3 Damage Model: Wheels and wings fly on heavy impact as one of the world’s most popular single-seater formulas gets an all-new damage model.
- V7 Tires: Our latest and greatest tire model makes its way to even more cars, including the Monster Energy NASCAR Cup Series and Porsche 911 GT3 Cup (991).
- AI Soft Launch: In addition to the above features, iRacing AI makes a soft launch debut featuring the Porsche 911 GT3 Cup (991) and selected road course tracks.
Check out the full build notes right here!